- Mission & Goals The NCPA mission is to provide the means for college athletes to voice their concerns and change NCAA rules. Read more about the mission and goals here.
- The "Free Ride" - Should We Complain? Some say college athletes get a "free ride" and should not complain. Click here to read why this idea is nonsense.
- The $11 Billion Plan The NCPA pushes the NCAA to finally live up to its commitment to fully support athletes' education...
- NCPA Victories Read about the many NCPA victories that have improved the lives of college athletes here.
- Donate Click here for info on how to make a tax-deductible donation to the NCPA, a 501c3 nonprofit corporation.
- About the NCPA President Click here for more info about NCPA President Ramogi Huma.
- An Important Stat: NCAA Basketball Tourney Teams Often Lose Players Here's something to ponder during March Madness: The teams that make the NCAA basketball tournament often have high turnover rates, meaning many student athletes don't return - and not the ones graduating or going into the NBA. Read more here.
- Athletes: Having Trouble With Your Program?
- Must Reads Click here to get info about some must-read books.